LibLime, a division of PTFS, to exhibit at ALA Midwinter 2019 in Seattle
Rockville, MD, January 23, 2019 – LibLime will be participating in the ALA Midwinter 2019 Conference. The conference exhibit hall will be open January 25 to January 28 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, WA. All conference attendees are encouraged to visit LibLime at booth #1406 to see a sneak preview of the latest version of Bibliovation, our Library Services Platform.
LibLime will be highlighting new features in our Discovery Layer as well as functional enhancements done in various staff modules and sponsored by our library customers. Several of the new features include:
• A new serials control module with full support for enumeration and chronology as well as support for individual library-owned subscription records in a union catalog
• Expansion of holds functionality to support internal lending between members of consortia in a union catalog setting
• Enhanced reporting and credit memo support in acquisitions
• Visual searching in the Discovery Layer based on GEOMARC cataloging
• Digital object import with full-text search & retrieval
• Expanded eBook downloads based on Overdrive and cloudLibrary API integration
• Rich social media immersion using community-based tags & reviews, and integration with social media tools such as Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, & others
To find out more about Bibliovation and our open development approach to library software design, visit LibLime at booth #1406 at the ALA Exhibit Hall.
About LibLime - PTFS
LibLime, a division of PTFS, is the global leader in providing support for open development Library Service Platforms (LSP). Rather than sell software licenses for static, hard-to-customize software products, LibLime educates libraries about the benefits of open development, enabling them to make choices about how best to provide their communities and staff with better technology services. LibLime then facilitates deployment of the LSP in libraries by providing outstanding consulting, development, implementation, and support/hosting services. PTFS is also the developer of the world’s leading content management software, Knowvation, and specializes in meeting library personnel staffing requirements, digitization and metadata keying services. For more information, see http://liblime.com or http://ptfs.com.